Designing and decorating your home can become a challenge when you try to take into consideration the “fads” and “trends.” Design trends typically come and go, but what about the trends that stuck around all these years? Homeowners have learned the ins and outs of what is trending in decor and we are here to share it with you! If you incorporate one or more of these trends in your decor, you will most likely not have to replace it anytime soon. Because these are the trends that stuck around:
- Canopy Bed. Whether or not you always dreamed of owning a canopy bed, it is a trend that has captured many homeowner’s hearts over the years. The delicate bed structure makes a bold statement by embracing a feeling of royalty. With a canopy bed, you can wake up each morning surrounded by luxurious drapery. This trend is perfect for homeowners looking to add a little more “pop” to their bedroom decor.
- Platform Bed. If you are looking for a more subtle, contemporary bed frame, platform beds provide elegance and clean lines to your bedroom. Platform beds work well with clean and simple design schemes.
- Tufted Headboard. Tufted Headboards have been a homeowner favorite for many years. They provide warmth and coziness to your bed without taking away from your bedroom’s design. Plus, there are several “DIY” tutorials available online that allow homeowners to make any color, shape, and size tufted headboard.
- Chesterfield Sofa. This sofa is a timeless, classic trend that embodies an old-world look. Recently, the sofa has been mixed with formal and casual furniture pieces. This allows homeowners to add the sofa to any room in their house!
- Wingback Chair. Wingback chairs are extremely popular furniture pieces. They incorporate elegance and charm into any space. Plus, they come in an assortment of different colors and patterns!
- Windsor Chair. If you are looking to add a trendy chair to your dining room, Windsor chairs may be the choice for you! This classic chair choice has remained a fan favorite for many years and it works perfectly in a cottage- or country-style home.
Are you looking for flooring that will stick around for many years? We provide a selection of quality, long-lasting flooring at an affordable price. For more information, visit one of our locations.