You have decided to take the plunge and begin working on remodeling your kitchen. While brainstorming ideas, you begin to wonder what other homeowners use in their kitchens. You wonder about the items that important and often added into kitchens across the country.
Favorite Kitchen Staples in a Remodel:
- Double Ovens. Imagine the breeze that holidays would become if you had two ovens to use. The best part about two ovens is that you can have two items cooking at completely different temperatures! If you do not already own double ovens, what are you waiting for?
- Island Featuring Your Stovetop. Islands in kitchens are a godsend. They making prepping more efficient and cleaning easier than ever. Now imagine an island that features your stovetop! You can prep and cook all in one place. Cooking has never been so easy with this simple and effective design.
- Range Hood. Range hoods have been a fan favorite for decades and we think that they may stick around for decades to come. They add an interesting piece of architecture while housing your exhaust fan.
- Pot Filler. Centered on your gorgeous backsplash, a pot filler can make boiling water easier and more efficient.
- Appliance Garage. Garages are not only for your cars nowadays. You can hide your kitchen appliances from plain sight by storing them inside of an appliance garage. The appliance garages are typically on top of your countertops and allow easy access when you are cooking/baking.
* Make sure you include outlets inside of your appliance garages.
- Drawer Dividers. Do you find yourself digging through your kitchen drawers searching for a specific utensil? The solution: drawer dividers. Drawer dividers can make cooking a breeze with easy access to all of your cooking utensils.
- Deep Drawers + Cabinets. Storage is a MUST in kitchens. You can place a lot of cabinets and drawers in your kitchen and still find yourself running out of space. That is because you did not invest in deep drawers and cabinetry. The deep drawers will help you to easily store pots and pans!
- Glass Doors. Fans love glass doors on cabinets to show off their gorgeous dish-ware. Glass doors are an interesting design technique that you can include in your kitchen.
Let us help you make your kitchen stand out this holiday season with brand new flooring! With a great selection and variety, your home can become the talk of the town.